Hello all,
I'm sorry it's taken so long, but I'm back to work on this project and look forward to seeing it through to completion soon.
Posting links doesn't seem to be working ...
Tell me if you can follow this link to see my PPT presentation from the ABS conference this past summer:
If not, try cutting and pasting the following sections of text into one line and tell me if it works:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kamilla%20Bahbahani/My%20Documents/
Research%20&%20Writing%20Projects/Singles/ABS%20presentation/ABS%20Singles%20PPT
%20share%20version_files/v3_document.htm
I'll post more as I process the data, and look forward to feedback as this moves along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The link won't work for anyone who is not specifically on your computer. You could try putting it on a public space like box.net, and then posting the link here.
Thanks Leif! I'll try it. I have a PDF of it as well - but don't know how to post that.
Post a Comment